AVI HPTL 12: THE WORLDS MOST POWERFUL THERAPEUTIC LASERThis laser is capable of delivering healing laser energy to depths never before achieved in the human body, offering the physician the capability to heal injuries previously not responsive to traditional medical care.
In December of 2003, Avicenna became the First "Class IV" or High Powered Therapeutic Laser to be cleared by the FDA. This laser is over 90% successful in relief of neuropathy pain.
High Power Laser Therapy: How does it Work?
The powerhouse of the cell (the mitochondria) needs this oxygen and glucose to manufacture energy (ATP.) Without ATP (adenosine triphosphate) the cell cannot function (e.g. a muscle cell cannot contract or relax) and it cannot repair components of the cell that have been damaged. Simply stated:
NO OXYGEN + NO GLUCOSE = NO ENERGY / NO HEALING.
Laser therapy bypasses the blood stream and delivers laser energy to light receptors (photoreceptors) within the mitochondria. The mitochondria accepts this energy and uses it to create ATP, which the cell can use to power the healing process.
LASER STIMULATION OF MITOCHONDRIA = ENERGY PRODUCTION (ATP) = HEALING
Therapeutic Laser treatment is superior to standard modalities such as electric muscle stimulation, hot packs, cryotherapy, ultrasound or massage when it comes to:
- accelerated bone regeneration
- accelerated cartilage repair
- increased strength of tendon repair
- penetration into large joint structures
- penetration through large muscle groups
FOTONA XP FOCUS LASER
Our Fotona lasers is used for:
- treatment of toenail fungus (Onychomycosis)
- The laser light works through the nail
- no side effects
- does not harm the nail or the surrounding skin
- no prep or anesthesia necessary
- 3 sessions over 14 days
- shoes and nail polish can be worn immediately
- funguses, yeasts and mold can be treated
- treatment of varicose veins
- removal of both red and blue vascular vessels, varicose veins and spider veins
- treatment/removal of warts
- effective after only one treatment session
- hair removal